26.02.2016 01:10, Michael Paquier пишет:
On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 1:38 AM, Valery Popov <v.po...@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Hi, Michael

23.02.2016 10:17, Michael Paquier пишет:
Attached is a set of patches implementing a couple of things that have
been discussed, so let's roll in.

Those 4 patches are aimed at putting in-core basics for the concept I
call password protocol aging, which is a way to allow multiple
password protocols to be defined in Postgres, and aimed at easing
administration as well as retirement of outdated protocols, which is
something that is not doable now in Postgres.

The second set of patch 0005~0008 introduces a new protocol, SCRAM.
9) 0009 is the SCRAM authentication itself....
The theme with password checking is interesting for me, and I can give
review for CF for some features.
I think that review of all suggested features will require a lot of time.
Is it possible to make subset of patches concerning only password strength
and its aging?
The patches you have applied are non-independent. They should be apply
consequentially one by one.
Thus the patch 0009 can't be applied without git error  before 0001.
In this conditions all patches were successfully applied and compiled.
All tests successfully passed.
If you want to focus on the password protocol aging, you could just
have a look at 0001~0004.
OK, I will review patches 0001-0004, for starting.

--
Regards,
Valery Popov