On 1/24/17 4:56 AM, Beena Emerson wrote:
2. buff_dump_interval could be renamed to just dump_interval or
buffer_dump_interval. Also, since it is now part of pg_prewarm. I think
it makes sense to have the conf parameter be: pg_prewarm.xxx instead of
pg_autoprewarm.xxx

I'd really like to find terminology other than "buffer dump", because that makes it sound like we're dumping the contents of the buffers themselves.

Maybe block_map? Buffer_map?
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)