On 1/24/17 2:26 AM, Mithun Cy wrote:
Thanks for looking into this patch, I just downloaded the patch and
applied same to the latest code, I can see file " autoprewarm.save" in
$PGDATA which is created and dumped at shutdown time and an activity
is logged as below
2017-01-24 13:22:25.012 IST [91755] LOG:  Buffer Dump: saved metadata
of 59 blocks.

Yeah, I wasn't getting that at all, though I did see the shared library being loaded. If I get a chance I'll try it again.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)