On 1/26/17 10:11 PM, Beena Emerson wrote:
In that case, we could add the file location parameter.  By default it
would store in the cluster directory else in the location provided. We
can update this parameter in standby for it to access the file.

I don't see file location being as useful in this case. What would be more useful is being able to forcibly load blocks into shared buffers so that you didn't need to restart.

Hmm, it occurs to me that could be accomplished by providing an SRF that returned the contents of the current save file.

In any case, I strongly suggest focusing on the issues that have already been identified before trying to add more features.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)