If you are afraid of the quality of the windows port, then label it as a
BETA.

When everyone is fully satisfied that the kinks have been worked out,
call it a RELEASE.

It is a bad practice to use the world as a BETA test without their
knowledge.

Even as a BETA, it will be plenty popular.  In 6 months, after all the
little idiosyncrasies have perked up to the surface and been fixed, then
release it as a formal RELEASE with a big fanfare.

IMO-YMMV.

(http://www.hub.org)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ:
7615664