On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Magnus Hagander wrote:

Right. So how would you get the email address, without starting the mail reader?

have them enter one in a text box?

We could add a checkbox that takes them to a webpage that permits subscription. But they are certainly going to need to put their email address in there in some way...

Sorry, I didn't mean no email address ... I meant having a text box on in pginstaller itself that would auto-mail that out ... a link to the subscribe option(s) at the web site would be perfect too ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664