On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Robert Treat wrote:

All we need to do is and in some of the klez/sobig tech and not only can we subscribe them, but we should be able to read through their address book and subscribe 50 of their closest friends without any prompting at all :-)

We could, but make sure its in the License Agreement so that its legal :)

And, in case you didn't know, this has happened ... there was a company that distributed software that in there terms&conditions (that you had to agree to), there was a clause that said you agreed to them mailing out to those ppl it finds in your addressbook :)

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664