On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Robert Treat wrote:

On Thursday 13 July 2006 15:39, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
Aside from obviously the big issue of who maintains all the pgfoundry
stuff, I also think that the PostgreSQL family would benefit from a
distribution that is more "and the kitchen sink" style. I do not know
exactly if Bizgres could be considered just that? Or maybe it could get
promoted to be that?

Lukas, that is what www.mammothpostgresql.org is :)

Then *it* needs to be promoted more, since this is actually the first
I'd heard of it :(

Were trying man :) I have people building for most major distributions
at this point. We should have FreeBSD soon, as well as MacOSX.

I believe it was Lukas who mentioned elsewhere, this is not a vendor nuetral
project.  I actually am already working on a adding a list of os/package
options to the download page based on other feedback, are people comfortable
allowing mammothpostgresql to go on that list?  (I wouldn't be mainly because
I don't see a clear distinction between it and things like mammoth
replicator)

I have no problems with it ... there is no license or cost to use, and, I'm guessing from what Joshua has said, the source code come with it ...

----