I believe it was Lukas who mentioned elsewhere, this is not a vendor nuetral
project.  I actually am already working on a adding a list of os/package
options to the download page based on other feedback, are people comfortable allowing mammothpostgresql to go on that list? (I wouldn't be mainly because
I don't see a clear distinction between it and things like mammoth
replicator)

I have no problems with it ... there is no license or cost to use, and, I'm guessing from what Joshua has said, the source code come with it ...

Yep, direct access :)

----

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend