Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Am Montag, 24. Juli 2006 18:49 schrieb Alvaro Herrera:
Side question -- is it plRuby or PL/Ruby?  We should be consistent.  I
just noticed the top-level README file has all the wrong names -- what
is "pl/c" for starters?  Or plPgsql?  We've _never_ used those names.

I'm beginning to think that this is part of some obscure plot by Joshua Drake to confuse people. I advise all committers not to take any documentation patches from him without careful scrutiny.

I've fixed the README.

As a secondary note to this, I am by far not the only person that makes the mistake. A simple search on archives shows that.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

      match