Not being subscribed to any more appropriate list, I post this here on hackers.

I just wanted to download the postgresql-8.0.9 tarball. The page I got was this:

Choose a download mirror
Downloading: /source/v8.0.9/postgresql-8.0.9.tar.gz
We could not query the database or no mirrors could be found!
Download PostgreSQL from the primary site
Read this if you would like to host a mirror.

Of course the primary FTP site is already unavailable (530 - maximum number of users reached).

I get the same error for older releases, too. Can someone look into this?

Best Regards
Michael Paesold

[ CC: to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq