On Sat, 2007-01-06 at 10:56 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Simon Riggs wrote:
> > All have been awaiting review for at least a month (though in one case
> > the latest version is quite recent). They probably ought to be on the
> > hold queue; all are ready to be reviewed for final
> > application/rejection.
> >
> > I'd hasten to add that none of those are mine. My patches have received
> > good attention, so I'm not complaining just completing admin.
>
> You might remember months ago that people were complaining I was pushing
> things into CVS too quickly, so while the patches are in my mailbox,
> they are not in the queue until I feel the community has the time to
> focus on it.

I'm sorry if I explained that badly. All I meant to say was that the
patches aren't on the queue for review, so could they be placed at the
appropriate chronological point in the queue. (I was/am imagining the
queue to be ordered in time of arrival).

Patch review is, for me, harder than writing patches in the first place,
so with that in mind I don't expect it to happen quickly. You've
explained your on it now, so I'm patient.

--
  Simon Riggs

                http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate