Henry B. Hotz wrote:
> OK, so posted.  ;-)

<snip>

>>> Would you like a new version of the patch with the incomplete
>>> functionality commented out (or otherwise removed)?

Yes please :-) I was going to try to do one of those myself, but since
you already know your way around the code, please do it. And please go
for removing it alltogether instead of just commenting it out - it's in
the list archives and can be referred to there if/when we want to add it
back in.

I'd also vote for changing the name of the "non encrypted" version to
just "gss" instead of "gss-np".

//Magnus

       match