On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:

> > What would probably be useful if you want to pursue this is to filter
> > out the obvious spam like statement-not-reached, and see what's left.

I had gone through and looked at the warnings on mongoose before, but I am
running it against the current code now.  Let me know if you want line
numbers on any of these...

 count | msgtype | msgno |
  msg
-------+---------+-------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   552 | warning |  1292 | attribute "warn_unused_result" ignored

This is due to perl headers, so don't worry about this one

    77 | warning |   188 | enumerated type mixed with another type
    16 | warning |   186 | pointless comparison of unsigned integer with zero
     9 | warning |   167 | argument of type "int *" is incompatible with
parameter of type "socklen_t={__socklen_t={unsigned int}} *restrict"
     2 | warning |   300 | const variable "all_zeroes" requires an initializer
     1 | warning |   556 | a value of type "void *" cannot be assigned to an
entity of type "rl_completion_func_t *"
(6 rows)

--
Give thought to your reputation.  Consider changing name and moving to
a new town.

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend