Tom Lane wrote:
Heikki Linnakangas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Zdenek Kotala wrote:
I don't see any "const" keyword there.

Right after that:

where int conv(int num_msg, const struct pam_message **msg, struct pam_response **resp, void *appdata_ptr);

How confusing...

And the pam_start page he cited earlier has a different set of typos in
its version of the struct :-(.  Still, that's two out of three places
that say it's const, and Solaris appears to be the only implementation
that has chosen to read it as not const.

Yes, Agree. I try to send request to security team for explanation. Maybe original author also overlooked it as me today :-).

                Zdenek

               http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate