Seeing the history of PostgreSQL development, following features are
expected in pgAdmin:

(1) Facility to insert a column in between other columns during table
design.
(2) Facility to view relationship diagram.
(3) Facility to view table performance level graphically.
(4) More documented interface. Example: while creating columns, few boxes
are disabled. There is no information on-screen on how to enable them.
(5) Facility to print table details (Name,DataType,Size,Constraint etc.)
(6) Database Statistics (health, index details, log monitoring,
Enable/Disable Backup/Recovery Options, Fine Tuning etc.)

Considering a mature RDBMS like PostgreSQL, an intuitive GUI Control Panel
is a must.

Regards,
Rohit.