On Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:08:16 +0900, you wrote:
>I am trying to retrieve field of type bigint[] from postgres DB.
>I tried most of  getXXX methods of ResultSet abut I could not
>do it.

The JDBC spec recommends ResultSet.getLong() for the JDBC type

    long getLong(int columnIndex) throws SQLException
    long getLong(String columnName) throws SQLException

What is the problem precisely? "I could not do it" is not very

What's your source code? What's the column type? What versions
of what are you using? What exception did you get?

René Pijlman