Hello Ravi,

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to
do.

I'd suggest that you post:
- the CREATE TABLE statement used to create this particular
table (or a description of the table from psql)
- some data from this table
- the actual Java/JDBC code that reproduces the error
- the full text of the error message in the exception.

Kind regards,
René Pijlman