No please do not talk about this again ... I'm looking about a PostgreSQL solution ... I know RAC ... and I'm not able to pay for a RAC certify hardware configuration plus a RAC Licence.

What you want does not exist for PostgreSQL. You will either
have to build it yourself or pay somebody to build it for you.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Regards,

+1-503-667-4564 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.commandprompt.com

begin:vcard
fn:Joshua Drake
n:Drake;Joshua
org:Command Prompt, Inc.
adr:;;PO Box 215 ;Cascade Locks;OR;97014;US
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Consultant
tel;work:503-667-4564
tel;fax:503-210-0334