(Another topic I can't miss:)

That's I've tried to explain during ESUG 2011: classic + mockist TDD (which
is very similar if not identical to BDD) provides a lot of benefits
including solid process, flexible design… and free documentation of course.
"Seamless" TDD is really cheap and very efficient in Smalltalk (compared to
other development environments, like Java/C# at least), but it still has
zero adoption in Smalltalk community, unfortunately.

--

Best regards,

Dennis Schetinin