Hi andrei

ThibaultDucasse/Wallet

And remove the roundTo: 0.1 in the coinFor:into2: method.

The while loop will iterate forever and pressing on into nearly kill you

else you get killed by DNU from the debugger.

Stef

PS: Yes I know I'm the stupider guy in the world because I criticise the wonderful GT tools and I should not because it is not acceptable :)