Hi,

We certainly want to have a bullet proof debugger.

However, by looking at the selector you mention, the problem you got with the
crashing debugger is almost surely reproducible with the old debugger. It is
unlikely related to the GT Debugger (which is essentially a UI).

The issue you mention with the stack selection is a GT Debugger issue indeed.
@Andrei: let us open an issue for this and let us look again at the selection
strategy for the SUnit debugger.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."