Hi andrei

Do you use a particular Wallet object?
it was in one of the tests. I put a halt into the coinFor: into2:

What image are you using?
Pharo5.0
Latest update: #50759

Can you fuel out and send the stack if you get this error again?

I will try to reproduce it and send it to you.

Andrei

    Stef

    PS: Yes I know I'm the stupider guy in the world because I
    criticise the wonderful GT tools and I should not because it is
    not acceptable :)