Hi Stef,

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 9:08 AM, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi andrei
>
> ThibaultDucasse/Wallet
>
> And remove the roundTo: 0.1 in the coinFor:into2: method.
>
> The while loop will iterate forever and pressing on into nearly kill you
>
> else you get killed by DNU from the debugger.

I loaded the code, removed  #roundTo: 0.1 in #coinFor:into2:, and
 experimented with #testCoinsForPayingWithOtherCoins which seems to trigger
the recursion but I cannot reproduce the error.

Do you use a particular Wallet object?
What image are you using?
Can you fuel out and send the stack if you get this error again?

Cheers,
Andrei

Stef