Ok, I found this document:
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/EnterprisePharoBook/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/PillarChap/Pillar.html

And now I tried this:

        wget --no-check-certificate
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pillar-markup/pillar/master/download.sh
        chmod +x download.sh
        ./download.sh
        ./pillar archetype book

and I got the book template. But, I do not know how to compile the book. I tried

        make

or
        make book

but I get:

make
mkdir -p ./book-result
find . -type d -path ./book-result -prune -o -wholename "*/figures" -exec cp {}
--parents -r ./book-result \;
cp: ./Chapters/Chapter1/figures is a directory (not copied).
cp: --parents: No such file or directory
cp: -r: No such file or directory
cp: ./figures is a directory (not copied).
cp: --parents: No such file or directory
cp: -r: No such file or directory
cp: ./support/figures is a directory (not copied).
cp: --parents: No such file or directory
cp: -r: No such file or directory
cp -r support/ ./book-result
cp .latexmkrc ./book-result
cp: .latexmkrc: No such file or directory
make: *** [copySupport] Error 1

I must be doing something wrong, but I do not know what. I am on a Mac 10.11
and I am using bash. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."