Hi,

Great. I also started to use it, and I would be interested in working also on
creating a webpage out of the box.

It is also unclear to me how to deal with pillar.conf (I did not look at the
code yet.). Should I rely on a book.pillar root class that embeds the chapter
files? Or is there a way to still rely on a declarative way like we had in
pillar.conf to embed those files?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"