> On 27 Sep 2016, at 11:15, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Can someone who really knows/understand please describe where to find the
> necessary Pharo VM's to run on the newly released macOS Sierra (10.12) ?

I’m in the process of producing compatible VMs.
Today or tomorrow they will be ready.

Esteban

ps: in the mean time, you can use this one:
cog_macos32x86_pharo.cog.spur_201609231453.tar.gz
<https://bintray.com/estebanlm/pharo-vm/download_file?file_path=cog_macos32x86_pharo.cog.spur_201609231453.tar.gz>
 (is not yet 100% compatible with Pharo but is working fine… just command line
“-“ vs. “--" is not compatible and some others…)