> On 27 Sep 2016, at 13:46, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
>

>> On 27 Sep 2016, at 12:18, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On 27 Sep 2016, at 11:15, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Can someone who really knows/understand please describe where to find the
>>> necessary Pharo VM's to run on the newly released macOS Sierra (10.12) ?
>>
>> I’m in the process of producing compatible VMs.
>> Today or tomorrow they will be ready.
>
> OK, looking forward to it, we will certainly test.

Any progress ?

<< Starting today, Apple is making the new macOS Sierra operating system
available as an automatic download to customers running OS X El Capitan in
order to encourage them to update.

Customers who have auto downloads enabled will see macOS Sierra start to
download automatically, but it will not install without express user
permission. >>

Which means many more people will get in trouble.