Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote
> AFAIU, Fuel is not capable working across versions, let alone over the
> non-spur/spur divide. It's a let down, but it is by design (to optimise
> for absolute speed).

Lack of portability between Fuel versions is an annoyance, but is easy to
overcome by updating Fuel on the source image to the same version as the
target image before porting. But I don't see an obvious workaround for the
non-spur -> spur breakdown. How can we leave users in a situation where it
seems impossible to migrate data between Pharo versions?!

-----
Cheers,
Sean