> On 17 Oct 2016, at 07:36, p...@highoctane.be wrote:
>
> I am in the other boat for reading OrderPreservingDictionary.

Both OrderedDictionary and OrderedIdentityDictionary are handled well, see
#testOrderedDictionary.

I believe OrderPreservingDictionary is not a standard Pharo part, it is part of
PharoExtras. But it is in my main image too.

The solution is probably to copy over #stonOn: and #fromSton: from
[Ordered]Dictionary to StandardOrderedDictionary.