Adding this to the Dev user group - is there really no solution for this? I
read a few old messages from 2012 about different fonts but nothing seemed to
work from what I could see.

Has everyone just been putting up with the fuzziness and got used to it? As a
new Retina display user, I love the clarity in other apps and find it quite
jarring in Pharo. I was going to do a brown bag session on Smalltalk with the
current team I’m working with, however as they all have retina Macs, I think I
may reconsider this as unless you love the language its another thing for
people to throw stones at.

As Stephan mentions below, were Tobias’ changes not viable? Is there anything
we can do to help get them safely in - or can I try it on an experimental
branch?

Tim