On 11/30/2016 10:24 AM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:
The screenshot that I posted earlier was a partial one, a PNG of 1796x1256 144
pixels/inch.

What I see
here,http://forum.world.st/attachment/4925242/0/Screen%20Shot%202016-11-30%20at%2011.32.53.png
  seems to be what I posted.

Thanks. Upon investigation, it was my Thunderbird email client that led me astray -- what it claimed was full size was nowhere near full size. Following your link or saving the image in the email and viewing it with a proper image viewer give better results.

Looking at the full-size image, it is quite obvious that it's been scaled up from a lower-resolution image, and I can see how those with sharp vision would find it to be distressingly blurry on a retina display.

Regards,

-Martin