Hey,

I have been trying to print on the command line as a part of my handler
implementation. I have been using `nextPutAll: aString;lf.` Apparently, 'lf'
does not seem to work. I tried 'cr' too. I am using the latest 7.0 Pharo-vm
and pharo image. I tried 'OSPlatform current lineEnding' as suggested by
Clement Mastin. But, when I used the 6.0 version the 'lf' message is working
fine. Please find the attached image which demonstrates the same. The left
terminal is of version 7.0, right one is of 6.0. Can someone help me out
with this?
<http://forum.world.st/file/n4960327/Screenshot_from_2017-08-11_00-04-29.png>