Hey Guille,

I think I found the fix. But I would like to run by you first. I want to get
a review before making a PR.

In the method nextPut: in ZnCrProtableWriteStream, when a new line character
is sent using 'OSPlatform current lineEnding', there isn`t any statement
which satisfies in this nextPut:. So at the end where the character is
checked if it`s a new line, when I added a ifFalse statement and added self
newline.

Full code is as follows

nextPut: aCharacter

        (String crlf includes: aCharacter )