Doru having a few tweets is nice but I do not think that you
communicate well around bloc.

What I would like to get is a roadmap for Bloc V1.0.
- Here are the missing features (documentation),
- Here are where we are.
Because else it feels like Bloc will never ends.
You will argue and tell me that you experiments. But without a feature
list then
people cannot join and do not know when you get a 1.0.

Not measuring is the best way to arrive to a point where you did not wanted.

You see for Brick we need
    Button
    CheckBox
    DropList
    List
    Table
    Pane
    InputField
    Text
    Scrollbar
    Menu
And with that we can get a first Widget set.
But again without a roadmap I have some doubts.