Hi,

Good work,

In PolyMaths/SciSmalltalk vectors and matrix are already implemented
efficiently. I would recommend to share the same implementation. In the
next few years, I think we will improve the performance of those
vectors/matrix library using the processor vector instructions, and it
would be nice if we have to improve one but not two libraries of vectors
and matrix (This is the polie way of saying I am going to improve one
library and the others will have to do it themselves).

Regards,

--
Clément Béra
Pharo consortium engineer