On 10-11-17 22:36, Aliaksei Syrel wrote:
To wrap up, we decided that it should be a responsibility of the Space _class_ to create a new temporary instance of itself, add an element to it, simulate click event and then delete itself. In order to show the intent and a process behind we decided that it would be a good idea to actually write a code like this:

BlSpace simulateClickOn: element.

The adding of BlElements to the space, and setting up their responsibilities (to e.g. registering to send announcements to domain model objects, and receive them) is normally the responsibility of an object outside the space, I assume. Also, the creation of temporary instances of itself raises the question of exactly what to copy. Please elaborate a bit on the consequences of this for application and test design.

Cheers,
  Stephan