OK,

I do agree the statement about vision and your pragmatism.  The matter specific
with infrastructure things like FFI (I think even Alien still falls in this
category) it that at some point there is need to test in all platforms
supported by Pharo and I don't see this fitting in the 30'/week paradigm. . .

HTH

--
Cesar Rabak