Yeah, ok.
But please do not take this thread as a way to defend/criticise other dialects
(we all know there is a lot of passion around).
My intention is more to ask “what is cool of dialect X that you would like
Pharo to have too” or “how can we make Pharo to be as beautiful and/or
enjoyable as you think other dialects are”.

I know this is a very opinionated area.
I believe Pharo looks and feels better than most of the other dialects, but I’m
not stupid, I know there are tons of things to improve and I know there are
good ideas/implementations around and I want watch them, to see how can improve
even more our Pharo.

So please, stay cool :P

Esteban