I second that.

A locked up Pharo IDE is infuriating. A dead/broken keyboard is proof of
this.

I have been using Jetbrains IDEA for a while now and love the embedded
terminal, the Ctrl-Tab for tools and Ctrl-f12 for jumping to a method + the
shift shift global search (kind of spotter) that matches on like WCH which
could find WebComponentHandler for example.

And refactorings that cover a ton of situations neatly.

Cool feature is also restart of a test when in the middle of debugging.

Phil