Hi Tim,

I had the same need for a more structured access to a parsed document. I
believe this class does something to like that
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kasperosterbye/PillarDocumentEditor/master/Pillar%20Document%20Editor/PDESection.class.st?token=AEHHCYPCF65HJLDN3RTLMAS6PWPS4

My parser and that of pillar produce what you call "flat" parses, so this
thing creates a superstructure on top of the actual tree, and leaves the
actual tree intact. It seems I even made a gtInspector for the thing.

If you find it useful, I can try and move it to the PillarRichTextRender
and make the baseline or separate project.

Best,

Kasper