I am currently working on a administrative system to keep track of our sheeps
(about 30 ewes and 50-60 lambs a year). It is not finished yet, but if anyone
wants I can make the currently private git public or give access.The intended
user is my wife who is not an easy customer :-)

It uses a sqllite database, and a home rolled orm - I can provide a sample
database as well. The code is in English, while the labels and such is in
Danish. It tries to strike a balance between generic structures and
performance, for example using pragmas in the domain model to drive important
parts of the gui.

Best,

Kasper