Mark & Sebastian,
Sebastian, the link you provided is to a RewriteToolsSet... I don't
understand how this provides insights into a Spec2 solution? - but
admittedly I didn't dig too deep - I saw WorldMenu items and went
'woah-stop!', lol.  I'm hoping there was another link Mark referenced that
perhaps didn't come through my email chain  :)

I REALLY want to learn how others use Spec2 in an integrated way
(interconnected presenters, model refreshes, etc.).  I've written 6 apps in
Pharo (all with Spec2 GUI) and I still don't feel as if I'm doing things
correctly.  I can 'get things to work' and I'm pretty pleased with them in
general, but I usually run up against the same 'refresh' issues, especially
around notebooks.

Esteban is a wealth of information and has been very helpful for my basic
understanding - but I can envision him shaking his head at my feeble
attempts and questions (just kidding Esteban!).

I am VERY interested to review Spec2 code others are successfully using, so
I can hopefully get past whatever brainblock I have in my Spec2 designs.

... and I would very much like to be involved in a Spec2
workshop/session/whatever!

Happy Pharo-ing!
Russ (whalehead on discord)

--