Phono friends-   I continue to learn much about this hobby.  I have just listed
(actually relisted) on Ebay a reproducer that I thought was a Columbia
off-shoot--perhaps even dictaphone. Some extremely helpful collectors have
identified it as a German Argosy reproducer-- so, it is relisted with that
information.  I'd appreciate it if you would take a look and if anyone can shed
further light on the machine it would be used on, or the company that made it,
I would love to hear more. Item # is 220743452676.
Thanks-
Brad