I would be interested in any information on the "Let Us Not Forget"
records--both Diamond Disc and cylinder.  I recently picked up a nice Blue
Amberol long version with the Star Spangled Banner-- and have two DD's.
Are there different 'takes' or pressings of these records?  When was the speech
actually recorded?

Both my DD's are etched, but did it also come in a paper label version?  Was
there a special sleeve to go along with it?

On the cylinder, what band is playing the National Anthem? and again, were
there different versions?

I know someone has researched this-- I'd love to know.
Thanks-
Brad