What got me interested was the drawing in the Frow book, I figured if it was so
rare that only a drawing was available I wanted to find one.  Years later I saw
one on eBay and I decided to wait until the auction ended and I wrote the buyer
who thanked me and sent me photos.  So far I have seen two of these and have
photos of a third one.

Has anyone seen the machine they go to?

Steve