Hello Brad,

If an Edison record remained in the catalog long enough it can be found in the
earliest form, celluloid surfaces, and the last style of white label.  I
believe Let Us Not Forget came out around the time when the surface noise was
the worse and I have seen it in white label on eBay but I did not pay attention
to which label it was.

I have My Bambazoo in celluloid and on the white label, both sound good with
the later one sounding a bit better.  Too bad WWI caused Edison all the
problems with surface noise.  (His chemicals came from Germany and the war to
end all wars ended Edison's sound quality for a while)

Steve