I can't really tell from the video, but... it appears in the video that the
clicking noise occurs at the time when a screw below the gears - on a collar
around the shaft - may be sticking out too far and hitting a screw on the
governor springs. I can't really tell because of the angle, but if you watch
the video, each time the clicking noise happens the screw comes into view...
just guessing.