From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Jack Whelan
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:46 PM
To: Phono-L
Subject: [Phono-L] Exploring Phonograph Show/Sale in Boston

Bruce, The airfare to TF Green in Providence RI would be much higher that
Boston.  More important, you'd get a larger turn out in a large metro city,
Boston.   The number of hotels (from low cost to upper range) accessible by
public transit is very large.    An important consideration is open parking
area as many dealers haul their inventory in a trailer.   There are several
well-attended Antique Radio Shows in the Boston area, might make sense to
schedule at the same time, venue.  Jack   > Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:40:26
+0000
> From: bruce78...@comcast.net
> To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
> Subject: Re: [Phono-L] 2013 Phonograph Show/Sale
>
> I wonder if we could sponsor one some year. You would have to have it
somewhere that is close access to an airport and hotels and motels etc. The
Attleboro area is close proximity to T.F. Green airport, Rte 95 etc. , you
would just need to find a hotel or function hall that was nearby with large
enough facilities, to hold a two day event, and also gain access to the list
of all of the dealers who can be solicited. and make it on a date where it
does not conflict with other well established Phonograph shows/Sales.