Hi Al,Thanks for the reply. That made me think back to my original search,
which lead me to believe that a Willcox & Gibbs sewing machine motor was a near
match, however the cost of buying an original Wilcox & Gibbs sewing machine
just to rob the motor seemed to be prohibitive... Thanks to your post, I did a
quick eBay search and found an original Willcox & Gibbs motor by itself about
to end and was able to purchase it for $85 plus shipping. So, I'm willing to
take a chance on it working and if it doesn't, I'll just re-sell it. If it does
work, then I have a backup in case I can't get my original motor working... I
appreciate the offer to take a look at it and may take you up on that, it you
have time. Thanks again, Curt - eMail me at: puzzlerecords(at)outlook(dot)com